We are a premiere office furniture and architectural solutions provider with locations in Los Angeles, Seattle and Las Vegas serving commercial, healthcare, education and government clients since 1918. Western Office proudly represents over 50 manufacturers including DIRTT, Muraflex and Knoll. We provide excellent career opportunities and many of our employees have been with us for over 15 years. If you are personally committed to "being the best" at what you do, we encourage you to consider joining our team.
Western Office is looking for an experienced and sales-driven person in New Business Development to join our team, in both the Los Angeles and Seattle markets, as our DIRTT Champion to help expand our growth and visibility. This person would have the proven ability to develop, manage, and grow sales revenues in our market place. Principal responsibilities include generating sales revenues to ensure consistent year-over-year sales growth. The person in this position will collaborate closely with colleagues to accomplish personal and company revenue targets. This position carries a high level of visibility within the company and offers an individual the opportunity to grow financially and professionally. The successful candidate is a proven sales-driven professional who truly understands the customer and will spend the majority of their time managing customer relationships and growing the sales funnel. Candidates with a background in architecture & design and/or construction highly regarded.
- Understanding of Prefabricated Construction
- Develop and implement a sales program for new and existing accounts
- Uncover new opportunities for projects and clientele
- Develop annual selling objectives in conjunction with company's overall sales plan
- Enhance the company’s sales growth, overall account penetration and development of the market
- Identify customer requirements and guide selection, application, installation and operation of products
- Meet regularly with President to set sales objectives, review accounts and progress toward sales targets
- Regularly report sales forecasts, stages of negotiations, pricing levels and competitive threats
- Stay abreast of significant market and industry trends, and competitive positioning for company
|Total Time: 0.06|